Love and Sacrifice



My needs are plenty
My account is dying
My hope is failing
But Lord you are wealthy

I fight against my mind 
Cause I can't find the rhyme
Where lack becomes a time
To test my trust in you as God who makes His children smile

My tears are heavy
My heart is begging
Bring me out of this misery
So I can tell the World about you bragging

In the mean time of change
I start feeling the disease to hate
You and all you have said pays
Cause impatience is killing my pace

But I realise, I won't praise
For what you've given only
But because you are God, so
In my pain I say, ' I love you Lord'

~ A dimension of Love by Sacrifice

Comments

  1. Beautiful one you have there... God help us to love him to the extent of praising Him in pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading, I'll love to see you around

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts